- In order to care for our church family and those around us, we take precautions as mandated by our state and local health agencies:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or are high-risk, please watch the live stream.
- Children will remain with their parents during the service until we resume children's classes.
- Please wear a mask and be seated 6 feet apart of anyone outside your household. A mask will be provided for you if you forget to bring one.
- We will not be passing an offering plate, and instead we have installed offering boxes.
- No more than two individuals from different households in the restrooms at one time.
- A typical service will last about 90 minutes, with a message usually from the Senior Pastor. We will sing some songs of praise to God, and often have communion after the message. All believers in Jesus Christ are invited to participate in communion.
- We are equipped with a hearing assistance system. Please ask an usher for a receiver.
- ASL interpretation is available—please request one day in advance via link below.